O TEMA DO FÓRUM ESTÁ EM MANUTENÇÃO. FEEDBACKS AQUI: ACESSAR

A new way to play the MV Games!

Iniciado por Freank, 20/12/2016 às 07:27

20/12/2016 às 07:27 Última edição: 08/03/2017 às 17:23 por King Gerar
Hi Guys!
In this last period we had several visits from Brazil. I'm very happy!  :wow:
So, I want to show you a new feature/service/plugin for Rpg Maker MV. Only for you! ... so... please... help me :D

We made a "new gamepad", a new way to play the MV games.
If you have an android smartphone, go here and download the app.
Then select one of those games (my suggestion: Mom or ParaDog made with MV)... scan the QR code with the App... and now you can play it using your smartphone like a gamepad!

How to add it at your game?
It's very very easy. It works only for the games made with MV that use the keys: Z, X, ESC and/or ARROWS.
Upload the zip of your game (like a html5 game) and click on "Enable indiepad support".
It's all.
Easy and fast.
No script, no code!

Try it and show me your games with the indiepad!!

(p.s. can anybody translate my topic?  :ded:)

Hello Freank!

This new feature look awesome! it ll be great to play a game on the TV with the "controller" rofl

by the way, I ll translate your topic to Portuguese.

Tradução:

Olá todos!

Ultimamente temos recebidos diversas visitas do Brasil, estou tão feliz!
Então, eu quero mostrar a vocês uma nova ferramente/serviço/plugin para o RPG Maker MV. Apenas pra vocês! ... Então...Por favor... me ajudem :D

Nós fizemos um "novo gamepad", uma nova maneira de jogar os jogos do MV.
Se você tem um smartphone android, clique aqui e baixe o APP.

Então selecione um desses games (minha sugestão: Mom ou Paradog feitos com MV)... Escaneie o QRCode com o aplicativo... E agora você pode jogar usando seu smartphone como um controle!

Como adicionar aos seus jogos?
É muito muito fácil, funciona apenas com jogos feitos com o MV que usam os botões: Z, X, ESC e/ou Setas.
Faça Upload do arquivo zipado do seu jogo (como html5 game) e clique em "ENABLE INDIEPAD SUPPORT".
Só isso.
Fácil e rápido.
Sem scripts, sem códigos!

Teste e me mostre seu jogo com o Indiepad!!

01/01/2017 às 08:45 #2 Última edição: 01/01/2017 às 08:46 por Freank
A video made by an italian youtuber that show how it works :

Did you try it ?

Hi guys! Nice news about the indiepad!
We added a new feature: Add Player. So now, if you're playing at a multiplayer game, you can open the menù, click on Add Player... and your friends can scan the QR Code...and play together!
No more gamepad in your bag. Just your smartphone.

Do you want to add your game?
Very easy. No script and no plugin. You can upload your Game made with MV in a zip and click on "indiepad support" in the "Upload" page of indiexpo.
Click on "Add Player" to set the second controller. (now you can set MAX 4 Players)
Too easy and very fast ! :D

p.s. there are several MV games that are using it :)

Sweet!
I can already see a bunch of multiplayer games in MV, seriously, what a fantastic idea :)
I'll try it anytime.