O TEMA DO FÓRUM ESTÁ EM MANUTENÇÃO. FEEDBACKS AQUI: ACESSAR

Conheça a Indiexpo

Iniciado por Freank, 13/04/2016 às 14:31

Olha só que interessante. Sou novo aqui no fórum por que achei interessante o que todos compartilham. Esse site seria uma espécie de classificados de jogos que possibilita inclusive baixa-los?

Citação de: paulosebin online 25/10/2016 às 10:29
Olha só que interessante. Sou novo aqui no fórum por que achei interessante o que todos compartilham. Esse site seria uma espécie de classificados de jogos que possibilita inclusive baixa-los?

Hi Paul! Can you translate it in english please?  :ded:
Google translator doesn't help me  :._.:

So... news!
We added several new features.
The main latest features are:

User Pages
Embed

About the User Page

Clicking on the name of an author (of a game or comment) you can see/show your games, subscriptions and the latest games played!

You can also see/show the badges obtained on the website!
(To see all the badges, you can click on your own Level area)

About the embed

It's very cool, if you uploaded a html5 (or a game made with RPG MAKER MV) now you can click on the write "embed" and share your game on your own website, blog or forum.
Easy and fast!

And one of the latest popular game is Harus, a pourtuguese game, made by Kuroshi!

Caracas, como não tinha visto isso antes. O site ficou muito bonito, quanto as funcionalidades dou uma olhada em casa, visto que aqui na facul é bloqueado!!
Só acho que alguns jogos tem a sinopse em português, quando deveria ter a sinopse em inglês também e a indicativa da língua. Acho que até vi alguém comentar isso no tópico do Harus.
Excelente iniciativa.

19/06/2017 às 17:06 #18 Última edição: 19/06/2017 às 17:10 por andrewzoka
What's up buddy! Your site is fantastic! I added my game there and i'm got good results.
You could make more options available for adding images? Sometimes i wish could put some new pictures and i can't :hm:

Harus Game is coming.
https://www.indiexpo.net/pt/games/harus
© 2020 copyright.

Citação de: andrewzoka online 19/06/2017 às 17:06
What's up buddy! Your site is fantastic! I added my game there and i'm got good results.
You could make more options available for adding images? Sometimes i wish could put some new pictures and i can't :hm:

oh, hi Andrew! Nice to meet you! Thank you! As I said, I saw that Harus is in the popular game list! Good job!
About "more options for adding images" we're working of this:

The possibility to Upload an image in the Updates of your own game
We're still working on it!

p.s. I remember you that in the stats of your game-page you can see the code to embed in your forum signature. It's an image that will upload automatically with the stats of your game ;)

Here we are!
We added several news recently!
In September + 15% games downloaded! Very nice result!
And also this October is going very well!

The main changes / improvements were:
- restyle of the area about the game news and comments
- added new medals to win! (we're improving also their notification settings in this period)
- added the possibility to create a shortcut to the user page using @username
- ‎in home page now there's the area called "in the case you missed" with the latest news about the games that follow
- ‎improved the SEO of different pages (and it's increasing the traffic from Google! Yeah)
- ‎formatting system also in the comments area
- ‎new design of the game pages
- ‎added translation of the site in Korean (87% we're still completing it)

Indiexpo is growing up and more and more users are coming... which involves more and more work!

In this period we are completing also a new feature about the achievements (now testing) and a way to earn money through the site!
New exclusive games and several interviews on Facebook / YouTube by indie teams (really cool) are coming!
And thanks as always for your support! Several views from this community!
With your help we are reaching new goals and we are helping a lot of new developers with their games!
Thanks!
And stay tuned!

26/10/2017 às 11:45 #21 Última edição: 26/10/2017 às 11:52 por Corvo
Tradução rápida pros senhores. Lembrando que eu não falo inglês, logo foi à lá Google mesmo. Mas dá pra entender.

Aqui estamos!
Nós adicionamos várias novidades recentemente!!
Em Setembro tivemos um aumento de 15% nos downloads de jogos! Um excelente resultado!
E Outubro também está indo muito bem!

As principais alterações / improvements were:
- reestruturamos a área das notícias sobre os jogos e dos comentários
- adicionamos novas medalhas! (também estivemos melhorando suas configurações de notificação neste período)
- adicionamos a possibilidade de criar um atalho para a página do usuário utilizando @nome
- na página principal há agora uma área chamada "caso você tenha perdido" com as últimas notícias sobre os jogos que você segue
- ‎melhoramos o SEO de diversas pagnias (e isso está aumentado o tráfego vindo do Goolge!)
- sistema de formatação na área dos comentários
- ‎novo design para as páginas dos jogos
- ‎adicionamo uma tradução em coreano do site (87%, ainda estamos finalizando )

Indiexpo está crescendo mais e mais, novos membros estão chegando... o que envolve mais e mais trabalho!

Neste período nós estivemos completando uma nova característica sobre as conquistas (Atualmente em testes) e um modo para ganhar dinheiro pelo site!
Novos jogos exclusivos e várias entrevistas no Facebook / YouTube por equipes de desenvolvedores independentes (Indie) (muito legais) estão chegando!
E muito obrigado pelo seu suporte! Várias visualizações vieram deste fórum!
Com sua ajuda nós estamos alcançando novos objetivos e estamos ajudando muitos dos novos desenvolvedores com seus jogos!
Obrigado!
E continuem acompanhando!
[close]

24/03/2018 às 06:03 #22 Última edição: 24/03/2018 às 06:06 por Freank
Citação de: Corvo online 26/10/2017 às 11:45
Tradução rápida pros senhores. Lembrando que eu não falo inglês, logo foi à lá Google mesmo. Mas dá pra entender.
Thanks Corvo!!

Hey guys! I upload only now this topic because during the latest website-updates, this forum was offline.
I was very scared!  :'0':
So, centroRPG is still here... and indiexpo is still here!  :urra:

News & 2018 Goals  :rei:
We were born in small forums like this, we made a website with no money, no support by huge company and no superskills. We trained day by day and the website attracted several developers and players. There are still big Goliath to fight.

So, the 2017 was a great year for the indie games! So many cool games and so many visits from Brazil!  :br:

Those are the recently new features (and improvements) and the goals of the 2018!  :flipstable:

first of all... The News!

• improved the view of the website for mobile (easy to read and to navigate)
  • new area Challenges opened! It's in Events. It's still in beta but it's working good! The games showed are uploaded by few beta-devs
  • improved the Console area
  • improved the SEO of the Comments and News Pages :coffee:

The Goals  :sir:

• it's coming new games in exclusive for indiexpo. If you love the TV series, you have to play the first one! It's very cool!

• increase the visibility of the website in Russia, China, Corea and Japan
  • to improve the Suggestions Area with the best games to play for each gamer
  • we want to add a very transparent and good system to left the developers earn money. Also with a partnership program with few Devs!
  • to add a Virtual Memory Card to start to play your game on Desktop... And continue to play it on Mobile
  • to improve the indiepad feature, so the users can play those games automatically also on their phones.

You can see the best games on our FB Page
You can see the latates news, tips and tricks for Devs on the blog
You can see great videos about indie games on YT

30/05/2018 às 13:43 #23 Última edição: 30/05/2018 às 13:44 por Freank

Hey indiexpors!
Here we are with other news about the website that it's growing up day by day!
When it was born, it was just another website with free games, not so sure to see a new day. But now it's smashing and there are over 2,000 games, so many feedbacks and a great community of crazy players and devs!

So the latest news/features/adds:
- website translated in Finnish (thanks to Virva) and Ukrainian (thanks to quizcanners)
- improved the Suggestion Algorithm
- improved the Notification System
- improved the Badge System for Devs and Gamers
- added Comments Area in the User Page (to show the latest games commented by the User)

- New subareas in the Indieconsole! How many players are in your room?
- added the link to the User Page in the Notification Area
- Score System Completed (now with Notifications and the author can delete the Fake Scores)
- added the Date in the Comments

- 30 Games that support the Score System!
- Over 2,000 Free Games!
- added new filters in the Advanced Search (Online Games and Games with Scores)

And now?
Now we're finally working on an original support system for the developers and the "Daily Challenge" for the best players!
Stay tuned!
We're planning to complete it in June/July!

It's going very good!
Recently great free cool games, the new score system on games with a old fashioned Retro Style, new features, monetisation for devs, changing and so many other things!

So... What are the latest news?

- LIVE Notifications!
- AMP pages for the Users
- improved AMP game pages also with the suggested games
- Monetisation [BETA] for indie devs (it needs a separate post, no worry)
- bugfix! bugfix! bugfix! bugfix!
- now the Charts show only the games uploaded/updated in the last 6 months
- Language problem on the website? Now you can select your language on Settings Area!
- Improved Mobile View!

Social Goals?

Over 2,000 followers on Facebook
Opened an Instagram Page

And now?
Now we're focusing our energies on two elements: Bugfix & Players
Yes, we want to fix aaaaaall the bugs reported recently and gather new players!

Recently we improved the website with several little features and fixes!
To improve the experience of developers and players!

Let's start!
- Now you can see, in the User Page, the latest Games with Score System Played!
- Added the Adult Filter, that you can switch (on/off) in your Settings
- Improved the Game News Area, with buttons to follow or download the game, easily and fastly

-bugfix, bugfix, bugfix
- Added Malay Language!
- Improved the Recommended Algorithm in the HomePage also for no-logged users!
- Are you playing an online game and received a notification? Now you can move the mouse on the top and open the Notification Area, no exit from your game!

Other nice info!
- Over 800 Users are using our Chrome Extension, to play online game from your browser!
- Adding the Chromecast Support to our indiepad app, to use your TV like a free virtual game console!

Sever indiexpors will be at Milan Games Week to show their games:

Hi!
A new post to report the latest news and features on the website!

- New News Area!
Now you can see just two areas: Most Popular & Most Recent.
In the top you can see Recently Updated, clicking on the images you will go directly to the game's News Area (with the latest updates)

- Suggested Users
Now in the bottom of the User Pages, you can see 3 Users with their rank, to discover new players!

- New Stats
Added new Stats in your Game Page!

- Total Stats
Do you have more than one game? Watch the Your Games area to see the stats of all your games uploaded just in one place!

And the video with the best indie games uploaded this year!

23/07/2019 às 04:39 #27 Última edição: 23/07/2019 às 12:59 por Raizen
Versão traduzida do original

Olá! Apenas algumas noticias do site indiexpo.

Filmes, jogos livros. Spoilers em toda parte.

Por essa razão, adicionamos um novo modo de escrever comentários no indiexpo.
Agora se adicionar || isso|| , você pode escrever o que quiser, escontendo o texto e fazendo o mundo mais seguro para outros jogadores.

Exemplo:

Só isso? Não não.
Aqui está outra funcionalidade O Status Online.
Na página de perfil (seu ou de outro usuário), você pode ver se ele está online ou não!
Bem simples.
Just this? Oh, no baby.

Melhoramos o design do website, mudando também o botão de subscrever!
Aqui está o novo:

Uma funcionalidade nova é a Lista de seguidores! clicando no número do subscrito (perto de jogadores) você pode ver quem está seguindo um jogo. Igual no instagram.
Muito simples

Nós estamos melhorando o algoritmo recomendado na página principal, tentando também sugerir alguns dos jogos populares de nossos genêros favoritos e do seu idioma (observando seus comentários e donwloads realizados).

Tem também dos novos jogos interessantes que estão inclusos o Sistema de Pontos do indiexpo!

Endless Combat Dungeon (para amantes retrô)

Overlord's New Mansion (plataforma)

Se você estiver logado, pode enviar seus pontos para o score online automaticamente! Muito fácil e rápido!

Tente o seu melhor!

[close]

Hi guys! Just other few news from indiexpo website.

Watching movies, playing games, reading book. Spoilers are everywhere.

For this reason, we added a new way to write comments on indiexpo.
Now adding || this || you can write what do you want, hidding the text and to make the world safe for other players.
Example:

Just this? Oh, no baby.
Here it is another small feature. The Online Status.
In the Profile page (yours or another user), you can see if he is online or not!
Very easy.

We improved the design of the website, changing also the Subscribe Button!
Here it is the new one:

A new feature is the Subscribers List! Clicking on the subscribers number (near the players) you can see who is following a game. Like on instagram. Very easy

We are also improving the recommended algorithm in the home page, trying to suggest also the popular games of your favourite genre and of your language (observing your previous download and comments)

There are also two new interesting games that have the Score System of indiexpo!

Endless Combat Dungeon (for the retrogaming lovers)

Overlord's New Mansion (platform)

If you are logged, you can send your score in the online leaderboard automatically! Very easy and fast!
Try to be the BEST!

Nice job!
Interestingly I did not find the website from this forum, but from someone else that linked me to it, so I think its getting pretty big!
I fixed the links, it had ' between them and weren't redirecting to nowhere. Keep bringing in these news  :ok:

I have translated your post for portuguese users on the forum  :XD:

I've edited your message with the spoiler that contains the text translated, continue the good work!

Citação de: Raizen online 23/07/2019 às 12:59
Nice job!
Interestingly I did not find the website from this forum, but from someone else that linked me to it, so I think its getting pretty big!
I fixed the links, it had ' between them and weren't redirecting to nowhere. Keep bringing in these news  :ok:

I have translated your post for portuguese users on the forum  :XD:

I've edited your message with the spoiler that contains the text translated, continue the good work!

oh, great! Thanks!!
Few days ago we shared our stats on the blog about the visits on indiexpo.
Brazil is at the third position!

There are a lot of players from Brazil!