O TEMA DO FÓRUM ESTÁ EM MANUTENÇÃO. FEEDBACKS AQUI: ACESSAR

In To The Wild : Platform MV, Embed your game & Leaderboard

Iniciado por Freank, 24/11/2017 às 06:04

24/11/2017 às 06:04 Última edição: 29/07/2019 às 02:48 por Victor Sena

Click on Jogar to play it on this forum!

Autor: Freank
Programa Usado: RpgMaker MV
Status do Projeto: Fase de betas
Data de Início: 30-09-2017 (projetando em textos)
Data de Término: xx-xx-xx

Introdução
My Portuguese is over... I continue it in English!
I'm here to show 3 things.
- A platform game made with MV made by me, using a Japanase plugin.  :rei:
- an amazing feature of centrorpg+indiexpo that left you to embed and play the MV online games on this forum (thanks to King Gerar)
- a leaderboard system.

História
It has no plot. Just a simple platform. Coins & Enimies. Levels by Levels.

Sistemas
I used this plugin to make it. It's in Japanese. But soon I will release my folder. It will be open source, so you can download and edit it... and to make your own Platform with MV. Follow my game-page.

Leaderboard
On its game-page there's a LeaderBoard. Sign up to the website and play it online... so you can send your score! Easy and fast! Show your skills!

Embed a game
Do you want to share your games easily and fastly on this community? Now you can. Like a youtube video!
If your game is playable online, and it's hosted on indiexpo, you can copy and past this code to play your game on this forum
[center][indiexpo]https://www.indiexpo.net/pt/games/in-to-the-wild[/indiexpo][/center]

The stats showed us that, in this way, your players will grow up very fastly!

Agradecimentos
King Gerar to the embed feature!

Screens

You can find this game also on this new Chrome Extention or Mozilla Addon

24/11/2017 às 11:04 #1 Última edição: 24/11/2017 às 11:50 por Kvothe
Oh.. dude are you here! haha
I played your game at indexpo, I like so much... but I think that your game is very basic (for while, I guess). Did will you continue to improve your game at future? Or will continue at basic line?

Citação de: Kvothe online 24/11/2017 às 11:04
Oh.. dude are you here! haha
I played your game at indexpo, I like so much... but I think that your game is very basic (for while, I guess). Did will you continue to improve your game at future? Or will continue at basic line?

Sure! It's just a first version/beta!
Did you try to play it also on this forum? :) Does it work good?

I really liked your game, the graphics are awesome, of course there's a lot to improve, but I've found a big hitbox problem, try to fix that, thanks.