O TEMA DO FÓRUM ESTÁ EM MANUTENÇÃO. FEEDBACKS AQUI: ACESSAR

Skydancer - FULL ENG (Cyberpunk \ Post Apocalypse)

Iniciado por uran, 20/06/2020 às 02:43

20/06/2020 às 02:43 Última edição: 20/06/2020 às 12:42 por Raizen
Post Original
Hello everybody! I wanted to show you 6 years of hard-work, I mean my RPG-game called Skydancer. The game is out now!

Skydancer differs from the usual stereotypes of the classic JRPG. No crystals No evocations, No Magic. SkyD is Set in a hypothetical post-atomic Japan in the year 2104 in a dystopian future where anarchy reigns. The island became none but a desolate vast desert, with ruins old the old civilization everywhere(do you like fist of the north star\Hokuto no ken? Well Skydancer is the perfect game for you) with just one civilized metropolis called:Neo Tokyo ruled by a self-proclaimed emperor: Seijuro Godha, who easily obtained the consent of its inhabitants with a promise to restore the island to its original pre-war splendor through a precisely very ambitious reconstruction project called: Heaven Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6A3llDsX0&t=15s <--- this is the gameplay video 

You start the adventure as Tatsuke Sanji,(one of the six protagonists) some kind of future samurai stereotype equipped with a futuristic version of a lightsaber and a mecha arm, along with Shin Tanaka, a fearsome master of a deadly martial art that involves the use of Ki's energy to hit his opponents: the "Denryoku jutsu". Their stories, initially unconnected will intertwine giving rise to what is the main plot of Skydancer.

The battle system provides many features such as the innovative use of the directional keys in combat, to create more powerful combos to hit more times the selected enemy and causing more damage in a single turn; a level up system "chessboard like" (similar to one seen in final fantasy x) a completely custom menu and many other features minutely described in the tutorial of the game (protoshell system, fatality system to get more exp in battle etc ...).

INTERNATIONAL ENG VERSION IS OUT! CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD IT!
[close]

Olá pessoal! Eu queria te mostrar 6 anos de trabalho duro, quero dizer o meu jogo de RPG chamado Skydancer. O jogo acabou agora!

Skydancer difere dos estereótipos usuais do JRPG clássico. Sem cristais Sem evocações, Sem Magia. SkyD é ambientado em um hipotético Japão pós-atômico no ano 2104 em um futuro distópico onde a anarquia reina. A ilha tornou-se apenas um deserto vasto e desolado, com ruínas antigas e antigas civilizações em todos os lugares (você gosta do punho da estrela do norte \ Hokuto no ken? Bem, Skydancer é o jogo perfeito para você) com apenas uma metrópole civilizada chamada: Neo Tokyo governou por um imperador autoproclamado: Seijuro Godha, que obteve facilmente o consentimento de seus habitantes com a promessa de restaurar a ilha ao seu esplendor original antes da guerra através de um projeto de reconstrução precisamente ambicioso chamado: Heaven Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6A3llDsX0&t=15s <--- este é o vídeo da jogabilidade

Você começa a aventura como Tatsuke Sanji, (um dos seis protagonistas), algum tipo de futuro estereótipo de samurai equipado com uma versão futurista de um sabre de luz e um braço de mecha, junto com Shin Tanaka, um temível mestre de uma arte marcial mortal que envolve o uso da energia de Ki para atingir seus oponentes: o "Denryoku jutsu". Suas histórias, inicialmente desconectadas, se entrelaçam, dando origem ao que é o enredo principal do Skydancer.
O sistema de batalha oferece muitos recursos, como o uso inovador das teclas direcionais em combate, para criar combos mais poderosos para atingir mais vezes o inimigo selecionado e causar mais danos em um único turno; um sistema de subida de nível "semelhante ao tabuleiro de xadrez" (semelhante ao visto no final fantasy x), um menu completamente personalizado e muitos outros recursos descritos minuciosamente no tutorial do jogo (sistema de protoshell, sistema de fatalidade para obter mais exp na batalha etc ... )

A VERSÃO INTERNACIONAL DA ENG ESTÁ FORA! CLIQUE NO BOTÃO DE DOWNLOAD PARA BAIXAR!

Wow! This looks very good!  :XD: I will be downloading it to check it out, nice work o/!If there isn't any problem, since this is a brazilian forum, I just passed your text through a translator. I kept the original text under a spoiler.

Citação de: Raizen online 20/06/2020 às 12:43
Wow! This looks very good!  :XD: I will be downloading it to check it out, nice work o/!If there isn't any problem, since this is a brazilian forum, I just passed your text through a translator. I kept the original text under a spoiler.

Of course! No problem, thank you!

Looks nice game , i´m free time tomorrow play this game is cyberpunk / post apocalypse really nice i´m looking for this.

thanks to you , bye.